A good chunk of my day during the work week involves commuting and being at work in front of the computer. I normally pass the time by listening to podcasts.
I’m always on the lookout for new podcasts to try out, and it seems with every visit to the iTunes store there’s even more to choose from.
Here’s what’s on current rotation on the iPhone:
- A State of Trance with Armin van Buuren – A weekly podcast featuring mixes and music from trance DJ Armin van Buuren.
- Radio 538: Tiesto’s Club Life Podcast – A similar format to State of Trance, but hosted by dance DJ Tiesto.
- Radio 538: Dance Department – A weekly dance music podcast featuring mixes and a DJ set, hosted by Dennis Ruyer.
- Hospital Records Podcast – Focusing on the drum and bass genre, London Elektricity hosts this podcast offering the latest offerings from the label and upcoming gigs.
- CBC Radio 3 Sessions – Live CBC studio recordings by independent Canadian bands and artists
- Make It So – A Star Trek Podcast – A podcast covering…guess what…all things Star Trek by a couple of long-time Star Trek enthusiasts.
- Just Vocabulary – Short and to the point, each podcast covers 2 words in the English language. A great way to boost vocabulary skills.