As some of you know if you’ve visited this blog from time to time I’ve been going through the P90X and P90X2 workout programs. One of the recipes I make quite regularly are the turkey burgers that are in the P90X nutrition guide. I decided this week I’d just make them as meatballs and bake them instead.
I just doubled the ingredients from the Level 2 recipe in the P90X nutrition guide. Just Google for “p90x turkey burger recipe level 2” if you want to find the recipe.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F/190 C.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- After mixing all the ingredients for the turkey burger recipe, cover and chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Take the turkey burger mixture out from fridge, uncover and either with a melon baller or with your hands roll out a meatball about 1″ in diameter and place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat until all of the mixture is gone.
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the center of the turkey meatball is about 140F/79C in temperature.
Yields: 22-24 meatballs.